Swap In The City UK -Vintage & Designer Swish
18 Feb 2012 15:30
Venue: London House - Goodenough College, Mecklenburgh Square, London
Swap In The City UK proudly presents Vintage & Designer Swish at The Good Fashion Show (London fashion week off-schedule event). On 18th Febuary 2012
Swishing (clothes swapping) is a great way of reducing the negative impact wasted textile has on the environment. Plus you gain a bag of new clothes saving you ££'s
Come have fun and enjoy
*Entry to the event
*Complementary goodie bag
*Entry to our "Who wears it best?" Competition with a prize '(optional)
*lucky dip to win a pamper treatment on the day!
*Relax, network and browse The Good Fashion Shows exhibits and market place
*Pamper treats mini manicures and relaxing massages
*Our grand finalie SITCUK Auction
How It Works...........
1. Check your closets for all those unwanted quality vintage and designer items you are happy to let go of in exchange for items you love.
2. Purchase your tickets at www.swapinthecityuk03.eventbrite.co.uk
3. Bring along 3-10 quality items including clothes, shoes, handbags and coats. All of which you no longer want and someone else would be delighted to receive.
4. On arrival your items will be checked in and displayed whilst you enjoy some pampering with a mini manicure, massage, make over or some personal style advice, relax and join in with our fun competitions.
5. Once the swap begins you can choose the same amount of items you brought along to take home.
Please note. *Items will be checked on arrival, damaged or items which appear very worn won't be allowed. *They must be clean and with hangers where possible. *This clothes swap will be taking place within The Good Fashion Show (£5 entry) for more info on this event please visit www.thegoodfashionshow.org
Check in 3.30pm. Swish commences at 4.30pm
(Nearest tubes Russell Square, Kings Cross, Holborn)
It's fun......It's stylish.....It saves you ££'s.....It's good for the environment!
An Event NOT to be missed! Oh and don't forget to tell a friend!
Follow us on TWITTER www.twitter.com/swapinthecityuk