05 Jul 2012 06:30
Venue: Durell Arms, 704 Fulham Road, Fulham
1) Bring between one and five items to swap - clothing, shoes, hats, bags, belts and scarves (sorry no jewellery, lingerie, swimwear or children’s wear). Please bring something that you are proud to pass on. We can not accept:
• Items with holes, tears, stains or bobbling
• Shoes with worn down heals
• Trousers with frayed hems
• Basic jersey vests and t-shirts
2) For each item you bring you will get a ticket, you can then take as many items as you bring.
3) Drop off your items between 6:30 and 7:30pm.
4) The items will be sorted and hung up on racks and you'll be able to take what you fancy from 7:30pm.
5) The textile recycling charity TRAID is on hand to help you make your new clothes your own – demonstrating easy ways to customise or alter an outfit in the Sew Good Workshop.
6) Any un-swished items will be donated to TRAID.
Date: Thursday 5 July
Drop off 6:30 to 7:30
The Durrell Arms is around half a mile from Parson’s Green tube station or the number 14 drops right outside the door. The bar will be open to relax in before and after the event.